The National Association of REALTORS® has developed an entirely new e-PRO® program to increase your ability to reach customers, expand your capabilities even further, and build trust with clients by safeguarding their personal information.
Our newly revised coursework will provide you with extensive knowledge of today’s most innovative digital marketing techniques to maximize your web presence and drive more business.
Additionally, our new e-PRO® curriculum will cover the importance of data privacy, the laws in place, and how to implement best practices as outlined by the Federal Trade Commission to protect client information from a data breach. Protecting client information is not only good business — in many cases, it’s the law. Completion of e-PRO® will not only help you adhere to the law by keeping your client data safe, but it will also protect the reputation of your company.
By becoming an e-PRO®, you’ll not only earn the elective course requirement for the ABR® designation awarded by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC), you will gain access to the many benefits the e-PRO® certification offers your business:
- Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO® website.
- Your name stands out at REALTOR.org and White Pages at REALTOR.com®.
- You customize all e-PRO® marketing materials to work best for you.
- You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS®.
- You’ll gain additional learning opportunities through Facebook Live events on timely topics.
- Networking through the private e-PRO® certificate holders Facebook group
*Please note, the newly revised 2018 e-PRO® coursework will launch online in Fall 2018. Online coursework is currently only available in the original format.
For questions regarding the e-PRO® certification visit www.epronar.com.