REBAC Offers Classroom and Online Real Estate Courses
Any licensed REALTOR® who wishes to earn the ABR® designation must complete specialized training and other experiential requirements. We offer both classroom and online real estate courses to accomodate your busy schedule. For the ABR® designation, the educational path begins with the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation Course and continues with an elective option.
The overall goals of the ABR® Designation Course are to:
Prepare real estate professionals to thoroughly represent buyer-clients in real estate transactions and provide the quality of service and degree of fidelity to buyers that sellers have customarily enjoyed.
Offer ideas and methods for building a buyer-representation business.
Develop a self-customized tool for conducting a buyer counseling session.
The following specials are being offered —
- All online courses offered through the Center for REALTOR® Developement will be 30% off (prices vary). CE is included for most courses at no additional cost, through August 31, 2020.
- Two bonus Center for REALTOR® Development podcast episodes:
- Virtual Showings for Buyers and Sellers with Craig Wilburn
- Business Practices for the New Normal with Kim Cameron
- Buy 10 Home Buyer's Toolkits and get 10 FREE through the REBAC Print Shop through August 31, 2020.
- REBAC Print Shop– Buy one item, get one item at 50% off, through August 31, 2020.
To become an ABR® you must complete one core course—the ABR® Designation Course—and one elective option. When selecting an elective option, you may wish to consider other designation opportunities, because many of these elective options also count towards designation requirements.
Special Course Offerings at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo
You'll find all the professional education and personal empowerment needed to take your real estate career to the next level. Pavilions on the expo floor let you explore new areas of real estate like commercial, green and global markets.
Course Provider Information
REBAC-licensed course providers enjoy the best of both worlds—they deliver top-notch real estate education opportunities to their current and prospective members while also earning an exceptional source of non-dues revenue.
Course Instructor Information
REBAC real estate course instructors represent the cream of the crop in real estate education, in part because we are committed to providing them with everything they need to create effective learning environments.