REBAC Offers Classroom and Online Real Estate Courses
Any licensed REALTOR® who wishes to earn the ABR® designation must complete specialized training and other experiential requirements. We offer both classroom and online real estate courses to accomodate your busy schedule. For the ABR® designation, the educational path begins with the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation Course and continues with an elective option.
The overall goals of the ABR® Designation Course are to:
Prepare real estate professionals to thoroughly represent buyer-clients in real estate transactions and provide the quality of service and degree of fidelity to buyers that sellers have customarily enjoyed.
Offer ideas and methods for building a buyer-representation business.
Develop a self-customized tool for conducting a buyer counseling session.
Right Tools, Right Now
The following specials are being offered through May 31, 2020 —
- Real Estate Investing: Build Wealth Representing Investors and Becoming One Yourself, FREE through the Center for REALTOR® Development.
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Course, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA, as a FREE instructor-led, live-virtual course on April 7, 2020.
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Course, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA, FREE through the Center for REALTOR® Development.
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification application fee at a 50% discount ($89.50 instead of $179, use code psa50appfee in the payment portal).
- NAR’s e-PRO® Certification Course, FREE through the Center for REALTOR® Development.
- NAR’s e-PRO® Certification application fee at a 50% discount ($74.50 instead of $149, use code epro50appfee in the payment portal).
- At Home With Diversity® Certification Course at a 50% discount ($49 instead of $99 through June 30, 2020) when taken through the Center for REALTOR® Development.
- All other courses offered through the Center for REALTOR® Developement will be 30% off (prices vary). CE is included for most courses at no additional cost.
To become an ABR® you must complete one core course—the ABR® Designation Course—and one elective option. When selecting an elective option, you may wish to consider other designation opportunities, because many of these elective options also count towards designation requirements.
Special Course Offerings at the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
The REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo will be held in Washington, D.C., May 11–16, 2020. There, you'll find all the professional education and personal empowerment needed to take your real estate career to the next level. Pavilions on the expo floor let you explore new areas of real estate like commercial, green and global markets. This year's pre-conference courses will take place on Monday, May 11, and Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
Course Provider Information
REBAC-licensed course providers enjoy the best of both worlds—they deliver top-notch real estate education opportunities to their current and prospective members while also earning an exceptional source of non-dues revenue.
Course Instructor Information
REBAC real estate course instructors represent the cream of the crop in real estate education, in part because we are committed to providing them with everything they need to create effective learning environments.