REBAC Membership benefits Webinar
This Webinar highlights the benefits and tools available to REBAC members. Led by Dwayne Carte, ABR®, (bio) Education Consultant to the Minneapolis Association of REALTORS® and the REALTORS® Association of the Sioux Empire, the webinar outlines the basic membership benefits REBAC members receive, as well as the ways to extend those benefits to increase your business.
abr® FACEBOOK BUSINESS SPLASH PAGE
- The Facebook app lets you tell the world about your ABR® designation and
the value you bring to home buyers. Only ABR®s will be able to install
the special tab on their Facebook page, and only on a business or group
abr® Network online community
- Join fellow ABR® designees in an exclusive interactive online community featuring forums, groups and blogs to share expert advice, best practices, get referrals and much more! Sign up today and start building your buyer-representation network!
Printed Marketing Materials
- One-sheets for your buyer's kits—free, printable handouts on topics to address in a buyer-counseling session or while working with buyer clients. View a sample
- Postcards—customizable through the REBAC Print Shop. View a sample
- Ad Slicks—numerous themes coordinate with postcards. View a sample
- ABR® Brochures—showcasing the benefits of using buyer's representatives
- Mailing Services—further simplify your Print Shop orders
- Home Buyer’s Toolkit—10-step quick-reference guide.
- Home Buyer's Seminar Guide—Step by step guide on how to host your own home buyer seminar.
Other Marketing Tools
- Online Membership Directory—linking home buyers to buyer representatives
- Logos—ABR® and REBAC
- Press Releases—prewritten for you to customize and distribute. View a sample
- Gold Stickers—add a special touch to business cards
- Referral Network—powered by REBAC’s national advertising campaign
- Today’s Buyer’s Rep—REBAC’s monthly membership newsletter. View a sample
- TBR HotSheet— weekly scan of online stories, delivered by e-mail. View a sample
- NEW! RISMedia's Real Estate Magazine— REBAC members get access to this outstanding monthly online publication filled with news and resources on technology, marketing and the latest real estate legislation.
- FREE Enhanced Profiles for all REBAC members
- Guide to Conducting Home Buyer's Seminars—a comprehensive online tool
- Legal Scan—biennial research project from NAR Legal Affairs
- Buyer Counseling Sessions—list of key questions and topics to address
- Structuring Buyer’s Agreements—common provisions to include
- REBAC in the News—press releases from REBAC
- Ask the Expert—submit your real-estate-related questions
- REBAC Connection Webinars—special experts cover timely topics
- Buyer Representation Sessions—education sessions and networking opportunities at the annual national REALTORS® Conference and Expo