The success of your course offerings depends in large part on your marketing efforts. You’ll want to do everything you can to promote your courses and capture enrollments!
To help you get the word out and attract students, consider these suggestions:
- Contact large brokers in your area and let them know about upcoming courses.
- Ask your instructors to help market their courses. They should have a following or mailing list that will be helpful in attracting students.
- Use REBAC-provided marketing materials, including color ads, postcards, and posters, as well as files for e-marketing techniques, such as Web site banner ads and e-mail blast campaigns.
- In your marketing messages, emphasize the fact that REALTORS® with designations have been proven to earn more than undesignated agents. Education pays for itself! Click here to see related research data compiled by NAR.
- Don’t rely on just one marketing technique. Employ multiple marketing tactics and explore new mediums, such as video, testimonials, etc.
- Feature the Career Path chart on your Web site and as a flyer to help show how students can earn one designation while gaining credit for another.
- Market courses at new member orientations held by your Association or Board.
- Use early-bird discounts to help encourage students to sign up.